Nov 23, 2010

One Piece 605 Spoiler Prediction Raw


One Piece 605
One Piece 605 Confirmed Spoiler
One Piece 605 Prediction
One Piece 605 Spoiler
One Piece 605 Raw




FYI : 
The CONFIRMED SPOILER is out!






Chapter 605
Calamari Anyone?
Status:  Prediction/Spoiler
Credits:  Black Leg Sanji


PG 1
Kraken:*stares down the Strawhats' ship*grrr
Nami:Rayleigh warned me about something like this, but I was hoping he was joking.
Usopp/Chopper:HE WARNED YOU AND YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING?!

PG 2
Caribou:*thinking*these guys are insane. Killing them isn't even worth it If they're willing to do such dangerous things.
Zoro:hey Lufffy, were gonna need bait for that thing. Wanna use this guy?*points at Caribou*
Luffy:hey good idea.
Caribou:EH?!
Kraken:*roars*

PG 3
Brook:*freaks out*its getting mad!!!
Kraken:*raises 1 tenacle and slams it down towards them*
Luffy:Franky!!
Franky:*pulls lever* I know! Channel Zero

PG 4
Thousand Sunny:*goes into paddle mode and quicklly manuevers away from the tentacle just by a hair*

PG 5
Luffy:Franky, move towards that things face. Im going to tame that thing.
Franky:aye aye Captain.
Nami:wait Luffy, thats too dangeous to even try.
Luffy:dont worry, Im alot stronger now.
Brook:and if that doesnt work, I'll simply sooth this beast with my music, Yohohoho.

PG 6
Kraken:*moves 3 tentacles at the ship*
Sunny:*moves away from them all and stops infront of his face*
Kraken:*growls*

PG 7
Luffy:*stands tall as his hat covers his eyes*
Kraken:*roars*
Luffy:*looks at him with haki enduced pupils*shut it!
Kraken:*silences*
Caribou:it....stopped?

PG 8
Chopper:wow!! Luffy stopped it just by looking at it.
Luffy:now listen up! your gonna lead our ship to fishman island alright! I'm not taking no for an answer!
Kraken:*nods with a scared look on its face*
Nami:well not what I was expecting, but I guess it can be usefull.

PG 9
Kraken:*swimming to Fishman island as the Sunny hangs on its back*
Usopp:hey Franky, you sure dis rope will hold?
Franky:yeah idiot, its steel rope. hahaha!
Chopper:*star eyes*we're moving so fast! GO KRAKKY

PG 10
Robin:hey luffy, that was Haōshoku Haki you used, wasnt it?
Luffy:*smiles*oh yeah. It really comes in handy. shishishi.
Robin:I guess that just further proves your Dragon's son.
Luffy:huh? what do you mean?
Robin:well, I was sent to a prison that was later liberated by revolutionaries. I trained under your father for 2 years.
Luffy:wow really? thats awsome!

PG 11
Caribou:*thinking*Oh God, save me from these demons disguised as humans.
Sanji:Nami-san, do you know how much further till we reach the island?
Nami:just alittle further now. hey you didn't get a nosebleed, how come?
Sanji:*holding a pamphlet*because of this.
Nami:hm?

PG 12
Nami:*reads it* "Dr.Chopper's Female Rehabilitation Class" ?
Sanji:*thumbs up with a heart eye*yeah it worked wonders.
Nami:*sighs*i guess.

PG 13
Brook:theres something up ahead.
Franky::is it Fishman Island?
Brook:I dont know, but it looks like a huge city. I cant believe my eyes. even though i dont have any.
Luffy:really, wait up and let me see.

PG 14
Luffy:whoa!!!
widepage spread of a giant dome with a city inside.

PG 15
Chopper/Usopp:AMAZING!!!
Kraken:*lands infront of the dome*
Zoro:*sees something swim towards the ship*hey, whats that?
Crew:hm?

PG 16
???:*lands on the ship*Im glad to see you and your crew made it here safelly Luffy-kun.
Luffy:*grins*Jinbei!! Hey!!!
Robin:another warlord?
Jinbei:dont worry Nico Robin, I forfeited that title long ago.
Luffy:hey Jinbei check it out, I tamed this huge octopus.
Jinbei:hahaha I see that!

PG 17
Jinbei:well allow me to take you inside the dome.
Jinbei:*jumps back to the see and takes hold of the rope to take them inside*

PG 18
Sanji/Brook:*looking around as they land inside*woooow!!! Mermaids!!
Chopper:*taking notes*very good, my rehabilitation class worked.
Nami:*angry face*thats what your most amazed about!?
Jinbei:come off the ship, there's air in here.
Luffy:*jumps off first*alright!
Luffy:*stands tall while looking at the city*It's time to for an adventure guys. shishishi!

END

..I personally bet this is just a prediction.  But I like how it goes.  What do you think?

:-)



FYI : 
The CONFIRMED SPOILER is out!
Read it here:  One Piece 605 : Kraken and Pirates




The actual episode has been released:



:-)

1 comment:

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -