Feb 6, 2012

Naruto 573 Spoiler Prediction (ver 1)

Naruto 573

Here is a fanfic prediction for you to enjoy!
Naruto 573 : Joining With The Four Tails


Naruto Confirmed Spoilers ♦ Naruto Predictions
Naruto Spoilers ♦ Naruto Raw Scans

NARUTO SPOILERS read Naruto 573 Confirmed Spoilers, Naruto 573 Predictions, Naruto 574 Spoilers 574, Naruto 575 Raws Manga, Naruto 576 Confirmed Spoilers 577


Naruto 573: Joining with the 4 Tails
Verification : Fanfic Prediction
Credits : -


With Naruto's new found confidence, he stands in battle as boldly as ever. But where does this new confidence come from...??

Kakashi: (What are you up to Naruto...?)

Outside of one of Orochimaru's hideouts

Suigetsu: It looks like we're here... Oh man, I absolutely hate that smell...

Juugo: It's the smell of putrid bodies... I couldn't stand it either... However, the scent seems a little too fresh...

A snake appears and looks at Juugo...

Juugo: ...

Snake: ...

Juugo looks fascinated with the snake.

Suigetsu: ...? What's wrong with you? Do you know that snake?

Juugo: Let's go inside, Suigetsu...

Suigetsu: ...? In there? I don't feel anything with chakra dwelling in there at all, much less Sasuke's...

Juugo: Sasuke has changed... The key to finding Sasuke lies in there... I am sure of it... (I've got a feeling that things have only just begun to become interesting...)

Back at Naruto's battle.

Tobi: What on earth are you talking about...

Naruto: ... you'll see...

Kuchiyose...!!

The field is dusty... It clears and...

Tobi: ...!!

Kakashi: ...!! Naruto... You've just summoned...

Naruto: Son!!

Son Goku: ... Wow kid... I honestly didn't think that you'd be able to do it...

Gai: I see... Since he was able to learn the names of the bijuu then that's how he was able to summon them...

Kakashi: Up until this point, only a select few must have known the names and had enough chakra to actually summon a tailed beast... But that still doesn't explain how he's freed the yonbi from the Gedo Mazou statue...

Son's attention is caught immediately...

Son Goku: ...!! You wretched simpleton...!

Kakashi: ...?

Son Goku: You may have that Kurama on a leash tight enough to be talked to any sort of way, but you WILL address me by my proper title...

I am SON!! Beautiful ape king of the Suiren Caves, child!!

Kakashi: ... -_-

At any rate, Naruto, would you care to explain how you did this...

Naruto: Sure, It's simple...

When I was talking to all of the tailed beasts and the jinchuuriki together in their pre-consciouses earlier... They told me that in order to free them from the Gedo Mazou Statue, then I'd have to undo the seal that Akatsuki put on each of the beasts. All that I had to do was overpower the Gedo Mazou's chains and tug him out...

Killer Bee: We told him the trick was just like before, when he beat the Kyuubi in a tug of war...

Kakashi: I see... I guess something like that's to be expected from you at this point...

(is this really the same Naruto...? I can't believe how far he's come... He's literally left the rest of us in the dust in terms of abilities...)

Tobi closes in on Kakashi...

Tobi: Watch yourself Kakashi...

Tobi reaches his arm into Kakashi's chest and pulls out a heart... Kakashi falls to the ground... Tobi jumps away from Naruto, Gai, and Killer Bee before he looks at the heart and throws it on the ground...

Tobi: What a shame...

Naruto: ...!! NO!!

A giant hand appears above Tobi... Son Goku quickly tries to crush him but he phases through it and jumps high into the air...

Gai: Crap Kakashi... and it looks like he's going to attack the yonbi next...

Tobi: Ignorant beast... let's see how you fare with no eyes...

Tobi jumps meters towards Son's face preparing a great fireball no jutsu...

Tobi: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu...!!

Son: ...!

Just before Tobi could fully perform the jutsu...

Voice: Doton: Doryūheki...!!

A huge wall quickly rushes laterally to defend Son Goku's face from the flames...

Naruto: Sensei...!!

Kakashi: Naruto, leave him to me...!!

The heart on the ground and Kakashi's body turns out to be a lightning clone...

Kakashi runs towards Tobi... and Tobi in turn runs towards Kakashi...

Kakashi: (it will be a battle of speed... who can strike first...)

And as they draw closer they appear to be getting ready to strike...

Kakashi: Chidori Nagashi...!!

Tobi only pretends to attack and phases through him, and then disappears into another dimension...

Kakashi: ...!? He's gone...

Tobi is behind Kakashi...

Tobi: This time you die for real, "Copy Ninja"...

Tobi warps Kakashi.

Naruto: ...

Gai: ...

Killer Bee: ...

Tobi: ...

Now for the rest of you...

Voice: Rasengan...!!

Tobi is attacked from his left...

Tobi: ... genjutsu...!

It's Kakashi. Tobi phases through it in time and jumps away... As he lands, he stares at Kakashi...

Tobi: Kakashi, Kakashi... Your skills are even better than the legends about you... If not for this sharingan, I would've surely bit the dust just then...

Kakashi looks at Tobi...

Kakashi: (Crap... I almost had him... I sure do hope that Naruto isn't out of commission)

Kakashi: Naruto, do you have enough chakra to pull the rest from the Gedo Mazou statue...?

Naruto: Well... maybe for about 2 more...

Son Goku: Naruto... I have something to give you... Let me do it while we have the chance...

Son Goku touches Naruto on the fourhead...

Naruto is in Son's mind...

Naruto: What are we doing here, Son...?

Son Goku: Here, bump with my fist... You will have the rest of my chakra and I will dwell within you freely until the fight is over...

Naruto: Are you sure...?

Son Goku: I see something in you that I haven't seen in any one in a long time... Even my most prized students weren't half as determined as you...

Naruto and Son Goku Bump Fists...

Back in the physical world

Naruto hunches over folded...

Tobi: That chakra...?!

Hehe, not on your life kid... I'll send you to another dimension before you even take another breath...

Tobi jumps high into the air flowing towards Naruto...

Gai: He's relentless...! I'll stop him now...

Eight Gates...!!

Gai jumps near Tobi and is about to punch him, but Tobi see's him...

Tobi: And that's one down...


Tobi's hand draws inches away from Gai's hand, and then... *kick* Tobi goes flying...

Naruto's chakra is red and Yellow...

Gai: Naruto, you went from rest faster than me in my 5 gates...

Kakashi: Naruto, are you now holding two tailed beasts...!?

Naruto: Kakashi sensei... Gai Sensei... you two should rest for now... I have enough energy to get them... I'm going to recover all of the tailed beasts and become their jinchuuriki...

Naruto's cloak is red with one tomoe on his back. Is this the power of two tailed beasts in one jinchuuriki??


/end.



____________________________________________
Be it a spoiler or just predictions, I will leave it all to you.  You be the judge of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -