Feb 25, 2012

Hajime No Ippo 967 : Why He Can Hit Him

Hajime No Ippo 967
Why He Can Hit Him
Hajime No Ippo 968 Manga Spoilers Confirmed Hajime no Ippo 969 Raw Scans 970



Hajime No Ippo 968 Manga Spoilers Confirmed Hajime no Ippo 969 Raw Scans 970

Saeki is still confused about what is happening. But after he received close range body blows from Itagaki, he smirked! I think there is something he realized.

I I think I know what that is.

As mentioned by Takamura, its the power of the blow. Itagaki does not have Ippo's power punch. And Saeki is able to see this difference clearly!

On the next round, Manabu kun might be in trouble.

Just click on the image above to read all about it.


Hajime No Ippo 967

____________________________________________
Be it a spoiler or just predictions, I will leave it all to you.  You be the judge of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -