Jan 19, 2012

Toriko 172 Spoilers CONFIRMED (ver 2)

Toriko 172
Here are the  SPOILERS for you to enjoy.


Toriko 172
Confirmed Spoilers ♦ Predictions ♦ Spoilers ♦ Raw Scans
read TORIKO raw scans TORIKO spoilers TORIKO confirmed spoilers TORIKO manga online read TORIKO manga online free



Toriko 172
Title:  Ichiryuu and Midora!!
Verification: Confirmed Spoiler
Credits: Ohana
Translation by : Kewl0210


Page 1:

Ichiryuu: Now then, gentlemen.
If you could just make a little path for me.
Side: Finally, the world's dragon and tiger meet each other face to face!!
SFX: ZAH
Bile: Hold on, old man.


Page 2:

Author: Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
Title: Gourmet 172 Ichiryuu and Midora!!
Insert Text: The strongest dragon on whose back the world rides-----


Page 3:

Bile: Do you think if you're gonna show up at out hideout out of the blue like this,
we're just gonna let you meet the Boss?
President-san,
without an appointment, you can't meet the "main".
Ichiryuu: Hm... If I make an appointment,
can I meet with him without any problems?
Bile: First you need to sample
me, the appetizer.
Ichiryuu: Didn't I say?
I ain't here for a fight.


Page 4:

Kaitora: "Tablecloth"
SFX: BUAH
SFX: UON
Ichiryuu: Mm?
SFX: ZUZAA
SFX: PITAA


Page 5:

SFX: MUCHA KUCHA
SFX: PUKUUUUU
SFX: BUH
Guy: "Haechou"-----!!
TL Note: Haechou = Fly Net (It's the item you would call a Food Cover)
SFX: PAN
SFX: ZUCHA
Ichiryuu: .............
Kuromado: My apologies, Ichiryuu.
With this group's Gourmet Cells active the way they are,
they're itching to test their power, it seems.


Page 6:

Bile: He's got that right.
SFX: BAH
SFX: PITAAA
Bile: Eh??
What the hell...!? My body stopped in mid-air...


Page 7:

SFX: GICHA
SFX: GUCHA GICHA
Kaitora: What?
SFX: SU...
SFX: BARIH
Guy: Hey, hey, are you kiddin' me...?
The "Tablecloth" "Haechou" combination that's supposed to be impossible to escape from, he...
Niceny: Just as I'd except from the former top in the world.
You've aged. But your cells have lost none of their vigor.
It's just that if we just let you go freely through this place anymore
it would affect our reputations.


Page 8:

Niceny: So with all our strength-----
we'll be stopping you, Ichiryuu.
SFX: Gyuaaaa
SFX: SHUIN
Tommy: KAPAA
SFX: AAAA


Page 9:

Ichiryuu: !
Ooh.
I can't believe that side would come to me.
I guess maybe it's a bit of a case where the poor can't afford manners?
Niceny: !!!
Bo...


Page 10:

Niceny: Boss...!!!!
Midora: You've aged,
old man.


Page 11:

Niceny: ......!!
SFX: ZAWAH
Ichiryuu: How many decades has been, Midora?
Huhu, you haven't changed a bit.
Midora: What business do you have, senile old fool?
You couldn't possibly intend to fight me here, could you?
Ichiryuu: No way...
I'm just here to invite you to a meal.
Midora: Ah?
Ichiryuu: How about it?


Page 12:

Ichiryuu: "Little brother"!
Won't you have some food together with me again?
Ichiryuu: Remember "Shokubotsu Cape"?
TL Note: Shokubotsu = Food Death/Sink/Disappear
Ichiryuu: That good 'ol place where the three of us used to train.
I've got a delicious feast setup there.
You're hungry, ain'cha?
Let's eat together.


Page 13:

Midora: ............
What're you planning?
Are you possibly...
seeking reconciliation, old man...?
Ichiruu: ......Aw....
Won't you call me "Big Brother"...?
Both Acacia-sama and Frohze-sama...
always were most affectionate to you, weren't they, Midora...?
Fufu... This takes me back. It feels like it was all only yesterday...
Midora: ............
You know, Midora...
If I can, I thought I'd even
like to eat "God" together with you...


Page 14:

Midora: Pff
That's a wish I cannot grant.
Because I'll be have "GOD"...!!
Ichiryuu: You won't think of "sharing" it...?
Midora: I'm keeping it "all to myself".
Ichiryuu: There'll be a "war".
Midora: What's your point?


Page 15:

Ichiryuu: I see.
I wanted to have a nice slow talk with you one last time, but...
It's too bad...
Midora: If your business is done, you should disappear...
Before I you're killed...
Ichiryuu: Oooh scaaary...
This's been a real commotion.
This old fool's outta here.
Somebody: Boss... are you just gonna let him leave!?
Now's our chance to kill him!
Ichiryuu: Ah, that's right.
Gentlemen of the Bishokukai,
if a war does happen...


Page 16:

Ichiryuu: I won't be this gentle.
You'd better be careful.


Page 17:

Someone: !!
SFX: BIRI
Ichiryuu: Fufu, so until then,
let's both of us enjoy our remaining years to the fullest.
Midora: ............
What...?
You could still make a face like that?
Big Brother?
SFX: Fu....


Page 18:

Bishokukai: !
Ah, Boss...!?
SFX: SUUU...
Guy: Say, Bile, didn't you jump down there?
Bile: Hm?
Ah... I came back somehow...
I dunno what happened...
Maybe it was that guy's "ability"...?
Ootake: ............


Page 19:

SFX: BASA
Side: The end of the age is near...
SFX: BASA
Bottom: Toriko


/ End


Toriko 172

Confirmed Spoilers ♦ Predictions ♦ Spoilers ♦ Raw Scans




____________________________________________
Be it a spoiler or just predictions, I will leave it all to you.  You be the judge of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -