Aug 1, 2011

Screen Shots for References - August 2011

Just like what I did in June 2011, I am making a separate post on the screen shots that I need for August 2011.  Again, the primary purpose of these screen shots is to make it easier for me to refer, post, publish or embed such pictures in other websites.  I'd rather host the pictures in my blog rather than hosting them somewhere else to avoid losing them or getting deleted.  I'm using this page as a stock photo page.  Please feel free to use the pictures or screen shots.  Just dont forget to give credits or links to this little blog, ok?!

For this month of August 2011, here are my screen shots.  


Nitro Software PDF Naruto Confirmed Spoilers One Piece Confirmed Spoilers Bleach Confirmed Spoilers Cebu Pacific Promo
Scrn01.  My first try-out at UTest.com  (on Firefox)


Nitro Software PDF Naruto Confirmed Spoilers One Piece Confirmed Spoilers Bleach Confirmed Spoilers Cebu Pacific Promo
Scrn02.  My first try-out at UTest.com  (on IE9)


Naruto Spoilers Bleach Spoilers One Piece Spoilers Manga Raw Scans
Scrn03.  Signature at CebuSEO.org


Naruto Spoilers Bleach Spoilers One Piece Spoilers Manga Raw Scans
Scrn04.  Using "SEO for Chrome", the signatures at CebuSEO.org are nofollow
(as of  15.Aug.11)

Google Panda Strategy SEO approach
I've been reading about the G Panda.
And I think this is the best strategy for the new Panda!
Ease-up man!   lol !



As mentioned, if you like these screenies, feel free to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -