Jun 27, 2011

JackDi.com is now PR2

I have read from a Cebu-based SEO forum today that the big G had a PR update.  I didn't mind at all.  This little blog of mine is too young to harness some PageRank powers, I said to myself.  

And so I just continued doing the usual thing, I had to make updates and publish a blog post about a current Cebu Pacific Promo.  After publishing it, I had to see my homepage if it displayed properly.

And there I saw!

I got a "2" in the upper right corner of my GoogleChrome!  That was my PR checker plugin.  My homepage JackDi.com registered a PR2!  From PR0 to PR2!  What a jump!

Oh my gosh!
I almost jumped out of my bed.

Wanna see it?  Here, just click on this image below for a larger view:
Google PR update JackDi.com PR1 PR2 PR3 links for sale ads space for rent Cebu Pacific Promo Naruto One Piece Bleach Spoilers Manga
JackDi.com is now PR2
Wow!
This is fantastic.

I had it cross-checked with a PR Checker, see the results HERE.

I must have done a good job doing my d-i-y SEO.  He-he-he!  I must have done it correctly.  Oh yeah, I am a Jack of All Trade after all.  This is my first time doing it, and I received a nice price.

For me, being a newbie as I am, this is worth celebrating.  But its too early for that.  I need to do more SEO's, fresh and unique blog posts, back-linking, blog-commenting, and oh a lot more.  I need to maintain this PR2 level or take a little step higher.

Oopppsss!  Need to work..

:-)

2 comments:

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -