Jun 20, 2011

How to make All Links to Open in a New Tab or Window in Blogger Blog

I have been wanting to do this :  I want to open all links in a new tab.  My reason?  I just want the homepage to remain open while your guys open and read the contents of a link in a new tab or window.  At least by setting this up like this, you don't have to type the homepage url again just to go back to the homepage.




I tell you, this can be done in 4 very easy steps.  Here are the steps:

1. Login to you Blogger account.

2. To the the Design tab, and then click Edit HTML.

3. Find this tag: <head> And then paste this script :  <base target='_blank' />  immediately below it.  The finished script should look like this one below:

<head>
<base target='_blank' />

4. Save your template.

And that's it! As always, it's really easier to do than we all think it is.  :D  I hope this helps.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -