Apr 6, 2011

PayPal Account Has Been Returned to Regular Standing

I have posted here last week that I have received a Paypal Notification.  I believe it was a red flag.  They asked me to send proofs of my existence.  You can read the details here.

And now....

Yepey!
Im so happy to tell you guys that PayPal has lift the "red flag" on my PayPal account!  Here is the email that I have received this morning:


Dear XXXX XX,

Our review is complete and we have returned your account to regular standing.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,

PayPal 


Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 1999-2011 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PPID PPxxx


I am very grateful to all my friends who had given me grate advice.  And I really am happy that my PayPal account is back to normal.

I guess I need to upgrade my personal account to "premiere" for lesser hassle.

Thank you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -