Apr 5, 2011

The new FORTVILLE Apartments in Singapore

Last week, I have just published an info about Fortville's relaunching.  And since then, I've been bugging them for additional info most especially on the apartment layout and floor plan.  And so, I did get some.  He-he-he!

As mentioned, they are offering three types of apartment for rental : the Studio type, the 1-Bedroom type and the 1+1 type.  Sizes are roughly about 450 sqft, 560 sqft and 800 sqft respectively.  By the way, their "1+1" means 1 bedroom plus 1 study room.  Now the next question is how does this apartments looked-like.

We are in luck!  'Coz I now have the floor plans. Just don't ask me how I got it, ok?



Note:  Just click on the image for a better & bigger view of the pictures


Fortville Apartment 
Singapore
"Studio A" Type
Fortville Singapore Apartments Cheap rental in singapore House for rent singapore cheap aparments Singapore
Fortville Singapore
STUDY A Type



Fortville Apartment 
Singapore
"1-Bedroom" Type

Fortville Singapore Apartments Cheap rental in singapore House for rent singapore cheap aparments Singapore
Fortville Singapore
1-BEDROOM Type


Fortville Apartment 
Singapore
"1+1" Type

Fortville Singapore Apartments Cheap rental in singapore House for rent singapore cheap aparments Singapore
Fortville Singapore
1+1 Type

Interested?

I bet your next question is.... how to book an apartment with them...

That would be too easy for me to answer.  Its simple, you can always reach them by phone, fax or email.  You may also email me at jackdi @ gmail.com and I will forward your email to them.  For there contact details, see below:

Fortville Apartments
19 Fort Road, Singapore 439088
Tel : +65 6345-2877       Fax : +65 6345-2792  
eMail : marketing@forthavens.com.sg



...live, work and play in the East...  This is a slogan that I saw from one of their brochures.  :-)  What are you waiting for?  Snatch one apartment from them before the others do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -