Dec 6, 2010

Alternatives to YouTube

YouTube is good.  No doubt about it.  But if you come to think about it, aside from the restrictions to 10-minute video playtime, there are more to it behind the scene.  Anyway, let us not focus on that.  I just want to list here my YouTube alternatives.   I just thought of these sites randomly, so this list is not in any particular order.



♦  Metacafe


♦  MegaVideo

♦  Hulu

♦  BlipTV

♦  ClipShack

♦  LiveVideo

♦  Stage6

♦  VidiLife

♦  Viddler

♦  Atom


I only wanted to name 10, but I came out with a dozen.   If you don't agree with me on the above list, just leave me a comment.  If you have something to add on this list, leave me a comment as well.

At least, when something happens to YouTube, our fun will not be spoiled!





Note:  In any case, I have no relation to any of the sites above.  Being a Jack of All Trades, I do enjoy doing a lot of things and choosing whichever is more beneficial to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be human and humane. Vulgarities and Spams will not be published. Thanks.

- Jack -